Welcome to the HELO North Networking Hub!
HealthCare Energy Leaders Ontario (HELO) is an innovative resource designed to improve energy efficiency in Ontario’s health care facilities. With a team of seasoned energy and facility managers, HELO has been helping reduce energy consumption and demand at sites across the province since January 2014.?
With a specific focus on small and medium-sized facilities in northern Ontario, HELO North is an initiative that aims to?connect facilities, share resources, and make information readily available. The Network Hub is in its infancy and we are making additions to this page daily. If you have any?links or documents?to add?to the Resources section, please send to samantha@คาสิโนออนไลน์ โปรโมชั่นดีๆ www.carpetcleaningservicefortlauderdale.com.
37th Annual Conference of the Canadian Healthcare Engineering Society
Quality Healthcare by Design: Putting People First
September 17-19, 2017, Scotiabank Convention Centre, Niagara Falls ON
EPA's online energy management and tracking tool enables you to measure and track the energy and water performance of any building over time.
- ? Free program is?available in Canada
- ? Manage Energy and Water Consumption for all Buildings
- ? Rate Building Energy Performance
- ? Estimate Your Carbon Footprint
- ? Set Investment Priorities
- ? Verify and Track Progress of Improvement Projects
- ? Related Tools
- ? Webinars
Alao check out EPA's Portfolio Manager Energy Use In Hospitals
Funds and Incentives
Check out Independent Electricity Systems Operator (IESO) SaveONenergy?for incentives and rebates for your facility.
Learn about how ENERGYSTAR? can help your facility:
- ? Benchmark high efficiency products
- ? Indicate products tested and certified to meet strict technical specifications for energy performance
- ○ Commercial appliances
- ○ Office equipment and electronics
- ○ HVAC & Controls, Lights, Windows, Doors, Skylights, Water Heaters
- ? Save energy without compromising performance
- ? Save you money & reduces environmental impact